Working for Lego Direct, I redesigned 4 multi-lingual websites from 4 countries for the Legoland Global Family Attractions group. By integrating the content into a unified design, the global brand identity was strengthened. Visitor attendance to Legoland Amusement Parks subsequently increased by 20%.
• Designed all aspects of site including graphics, branding, information architecture and navigation.
• Standardized and upgraded content on 4 disparate sites into cohesive template.
• Created portal with Flash promotions, features and links to each site.
• Converted assets (including animations and video clips) for VR tours and promotions.
• Produced translated graphics for 4 sites in 3 different languages.